Vocabulary & Phrase Daily

Phrase Daily:
[2007/03/27] Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
[2007/03/16] Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。
[2007/03/15] kill two birds in one stone. 一石二鸟。
[2007/03/12] I have a surprise for you. 我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
[2007/03/08] Will you pick me up at my place? 你能到我的住处来接我吗?
[2007/03/07] a blessing in disguise. 因祸得福。
[2007/03/06] I'll keep my eyes open. :我会留意的。
[2007/03/05] See you. :再见。
[2007/03/02] I can express myself in good English. :我可以用很好的英语来表达自己的观点。
[2007/03/01] It's essential. :这是必要的。
[2007/02/28] You really look sharp today. : 你今天真漂亮。
[2007/02/27] I'm really excited to be a new addition to your company. :能成为贵公司新员工,我感到非常兴奋。
[2007/02/26] Take your time. : 慢慢来。
[2007/02/25] I haven't the slightest idea. : 我一点儿都不知道。
[2007/02/16] I want to report a theft. : 我要报一份盗窃案。
[2007/02/15] There's a possibility. : 有这个可能。
[2007/02/14] It's very popular. : 它很受欢迎。
[2007/02/13] I owe you one. : 我欠你一个人情。
[2007/02/12] Dinner is on me. : 晚饭我请客。
[2007/02/09] Something must be done about it. : 必须得想个办法。
[2007/02/08] Don't get me wrong. : 别误会我。
[2007/02/07] Don't let me down. : 别让我失望。
[2007/02/06] It drives me crazy. : 它使我快要发疯了。
[2007/02/05] We have a lot in common. : 我们有很多相同之处。

Vocabulary Daily:
[2007/02/26]
Statue Of Liberty: 自由女神像
OK, It's a deal : 好,就这么说定了
[2007/02/16]
Preparation can only take you so far, after that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith.
谋事在人,成事在天.
[2007/02/14]
Lunar New Year : 农历新年
[2007/02/13]
I'am sorry. Never mind./That's OK./It doesn't matter/It's all right.
Thank you. My pleasure./Any time/
[2007/02/08]
1: We must always work for material progress and at the same time for cultural and ethical progress; We should develop the economy and at the same time strengthen democracy and the legal system; We should promote reform and opening to the outside world and at the same time fight crime and punish corruption. 一手抓物质文明,一手抓精神文明;一手抓经济建设,一手抓民主法制;一手抓改革开放,一手抓打击犯罪惩治腐败
2: an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth 以眼还眼,以牙还牙
[2007/02/07]
1: The power or freedom to choose : 选择的权利或选择的自由
[2007/02/05]
1: Mergers and Acquisitions, M&A : 收购合并

0 评论: