Summary of the year 2006

Today is the last day before the Lunar Spring Festival.
Looking back the way I have come this year, the first one comes into my mind is the word, discouragement.
I do achieve none of my goals. The cooperation was stopped while I did just quit my job and prepare for devoting myself to our company. The headcount was canceled while I had passed the interview and thought to be an IBMer soon. The expected income was gone while I had been gonna to decorate my new house and be wedding next year. I am under a lot of pressure. It was really a hard time.
The old saying, “Preparation can only take you so far, after that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith”. I do understand it now.
What is I have got from these? Maybe it is the experience. I have got much as I have lost. I do know what the most important is as you are in difficulties, it is the faith, which give you power to beat those difficulties. I also know what the most valuable is in the world, it is the love, which comes from your family and support and encourage you to beat those difficulties. Nothing is impossible if you can keep the faith and never give up your hope.
Difficulties make me down, but now I can face to them with courage. Failures make me sad, but now I can calmly deal with them. Because of them, I will do better next time.
This year was difficult for me, but I still appreciate them, because of growing up faster.

0 评论: