The first lesson

It is first time to learn english in L-E-C.

The teacher is Daniel Kariger, Who comes from NewYork, American. It is really interesting of Daniel's course. He is a good talker. Daniel is working for AT&T in the day and teaches the course in the night. He has been shanghai for five years.

Every student comes here for different purpose. Some of them come to improve their english skill for going abroad. some of others come here because they want to communicate with their colleague smoothly in english.

Daniel told us a story about the head of fish. he said:" Somebody said the person will be smart if he/she eat the head of fish, but i want to ask a question? if the fish is so smart, why are they caught by people. if they are not, the people who eat the head of fish should not be smart."

I never know about this story until I ask my wife at night. She says there are those who believe it is true in Ningbo, I am sure it is also in Shanghai.

It is exciting, and I feel a little nerous in the first lesson. I are going to speak more next time.

1 评论:

2lovely 说...

It is a happy thing to read your blog in English, but I should tell you I will give up if your article is large.